- Better Breakfast: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. So take your breakfast like a king which helps to start your day in a better way and you don’t feel starve whole day long. Try food items that contain proteins and filling fat, you can take 400 to 500 calories in a breakfast.
- Limited Salt: Use a limited amount of salt in food and when it comes to buying snacks choose low sodium products.
- Cup of Joe: Start your day with a cup of coffee as it contains caffeine which is an excellent source of antioxidants that prevents the cell from damage. If don’t like coffee try herbal tea.
- Skip sugar beverages: When it comes to packed items, avoid it, intake real and fresh juices as compressed juices and soda contain a large amount of sugar.
- Sleep: It sound funny but sleeping duration less than 7 hours reduce metabolism rate and when you wake up you feel more hungry comparatively. So take proper sleep.
- Take a walk: Make a habit of a walk at least 30 to 40 min walk in a straight path instead of circular rounds. It helps you to feel fresh and healthy and increase your metabolism rate.
Home Do you know? Tips To Loose Weight